I’m having a problem with the Booksies website. How do I fix it?
We’re sorry things aren’t going smoothly! Here are some common technical issues, and suggestions to fix them.
1. Potential web browser issues – Update your browser of choice to the latest version if it’s not fully updated. Booksies tends to work best when your web browser is up to date. If that doesn’t help, try using Booksies via a different browser. Booksies supports Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
3. Network issues – Make sure that Booksies.net isn’t blocked by your current network connection. If you’re accessing a school computer, reach out to your network administrator or IT department to see if Booksies.net is being blocked in any way.
- Any steps that you’ve already tried
- Specific resources or account information you’re experiencing this with
- Any error messages that you’re seeing