How much should I charge for my e-books?
Putting a monetary value on an e-books you’ve created with your hard work, skills, knowledge and creativity can be tough for all. We recommend turning to the sellers on Booksies.net for tips and advice. For example, take a look at the e-book prices from popular sellers, and ask them via chat if you need the help.
When you’re getting ready to set your own prices, remember that you should value your own work. Consider the following questions as a starting point:
- How many pages or how big is your e-book?
- How much content are you offering?
- How many potential uses does your e-book has?
- Does the e-book offer multiple kinds of activities and outcomes?
- Could this e-book be used multiple times?
- How much would this e-book be sold in print?
Still have questions? Contact us on the Contact Page, or send an email at email@example.com.